19

Mar 2012

Farah Eslaquit : Miss Universe Nicaragua 2012




Farah Eslaquit (Miss La Concepcion) has been crowned “Miss Nicaragua 2012 Winner” by Adriana Dorn (Miss Nicaragua 2011) at the Ruben Dario National Theater in Managua on Saturday night of 17th March, 2012.

Miss Nicaragua 2012


Adriana Dorn

Farah will represent Nicaragua in Miss Universe 2012 which is the 61st edition of Miss Universe beauty contest which will be held at the Planet Hollywood Resort & Casino in Las Vegas, Nevada, USA on Wednesday night of 19th December, 2012.

Miss Universe Nicaragua 2012

Farah Eslaquit says (in her own words), “In life you are given 1% of luck and need to seize the moment as it comes. The remaining 99% is work and effort to achieve what you want.”


Miss Nicaragua 2012 Semifinalists :


Keykoll Montalvan,Reyna Perez

Farah Eslaquit (Miss La Concepcion) has won the Miss Nicaragua 2012 award. Keykoll Montalvan (Miss Leon) has won the First Runner-up title and Reyna Perez (Miss Chinandega) has won the Second Runner-up title.


Farah Eslaquit’s Profile & Photo Gallery :

Farah Eslaquit Cano’s birth date is 5th December, 1991. She is 21 years old and 175 cm told. Her Hometown is Eslaquit, Nicaragua. Farah is Diploma in Fashion, Modeling and Etiquette Course. She is professionally a Model.

Farah Eslaquit in bikini

/

Leave a Reply